5 Signs Clarity Should be Your Live Event Production Partner
by Gary Lagestee, on May 06, 2021
Clarity Experiences Will Make Your Live Events Remarkable
As the world is slowly starting to go back to normal, we are seeing live events coming back, and we. are. stoked. The past year and a half have been challenging, but we are ready to face this new world and tackle live events head-on. With that being said, this is going to be a new world and live events are going to look different than they did in a pre-COVID-19 world. Clarity is here to tell you that if we are your AV partner, we will stick by your side the entire time to make sure you are getting exactly what you are looking for. Here are 5 signs that Clarity should be your AV partner in your upcoming events:
We focus on the purpose of your event before all else
Clarity’s strategy that separates us from other AV companies is that we focus on the 4 P’s: purpose, production value, people, and platform behind an event, rather than focusing on a list of equipment. This helps our customers bring their message and their purpose across in any type of event.
Clarity focuses on the purpose of your event before all else because defining the purpose of your event will drive the design, interaction between attendees, and choices you make when it comes to entertaining your guests. We have no restrictions on how to build an event. So, if we know your purpose is networking for example, then we are going to build the room around networking. We would look at the flow of your attendees and see how we can create areas for them to engage and look at different seating arrangements to support networking. We can advise you and do a lot of things to support you that you wouldn’t get from another AV company who is only supplying you with equipment.
Once we know the purpose of your event, we pay special attention to the production value because it’s the key to attendee engagement. Grabbing your attendee’s attention and making them excited about your event is the key to success in Clarity’s eyes. Attendee’s are sick of Zoom meetings and sick of the same old boring two screen sets. It’s time to change it up and focusing on your production value will get you there.
It is Clarity’s belief that the success of any event is due to having the right people on the team. Clarity looks at the scope of your event and we assign a core team including account executives, producers, project managers, creative directors, and engineers that have many years of experience working on events of similar scope. Our biggest investment is in our people and it shows at our events. It’s not about the equipment, it’s about the people.
We offer a full suite of event services
Clarity doesn’t just handle one service for your live event, we handle them all. We are your one-stop-shop AV partner. Our services include:
- AV production - Clarity uses top notch engineers and the best equipment in the industry that will capture your vision and your purpose.
- Content - From video media production to live content, our creative team will capture the content you are looking for to create a memorable experience for your attendees.
- Hybrid/virtual events - We have the tools, equipment, and experience to put on killer virtual and hybrid events. If you’re sticking with virtual or hybrid in 2021, we’ve got your back.
- Pre-recorded content - Pre-recorded content allows you to schedule and get a high-quality event all while being remote. Check out our page to learn more details about pricing and packages we offer.
- Set design and scenic staging services - Our team will bring the “wow” factor that will amaze your attendees and grab their attention as soon as they enter the event.
- Exhibit support services - Our team handles the audio visual component of exhibits so you can focus your attention on other important aspects of your live event.
- Branding and print services - Clarity’s branding and print services make a statement and let your attendees know who you are and what your brand represents.
- Presentation management and digital signage services - The Clarity team manages your presentation from start to finish to make sure your message and mission of your event is clearly delivered.
- Team building activity services - Clarity can help you with team-building activities that are perfect for cutting loose and having fun as a team. Especially after the last year of being remote, team activities are going to be a breath of fresh air for everyone to enjoy.
We offer competitive pricing for live events
Our model allows for more of your AV spend to filter into your events versus being wasted on hotel commissions. This allows us to do events anywhere across the country from the East Coast to the West Coast without affecting your pricing. This is a key factor you should look at when considering an outside company.
We have a long-term partnership approach
Clarity has a long-term partnership approach with our clients. We aren’t in it for just one event, we want to grow with you and make your event better over time. Aligning the right people on our team with the right people on your team is important to us.
When you work with us, you become part of our family and will see our culture shine through. We build a relationship and friendship and we get so excited to work with you at the event, and celebrate with you after. We work hard, but we also know how to have a good time.
We didn't let the pandemic bring us down
2020 was a challenging year, but instead of letting it get us down, the Clarity team stayed on our toes, kept our teams employed, and added resources to our portfolio so we could be there for our customers and the industry. These were tough choices, but the right choices no doubt. We’ve always positioned ourselves as an industry leader and the pandemic didn’t change that. Clarity has added virtual and hybrid events to our repertoire and we are very good at making them remarkable. We kept our core of creating unique experiences across all events and strengthened our different partnerships throughout the past year. With that being said, we are pumped for live events to be starting up again!
That's Why Clarity Should be Your Live Event Production Partner!
There you have it! The 5 reasons why Clarity should be your AV partner. We become family and we will go out of our way to make sure your event is exactly how you want it to be. Especially during this new post-COVID-19 world, you want an AV partner that you can trust and that has the resources to put on a successful live event, and Clarity has your back. If you want to learn more about who we are as a company or would like to work together on your upcoming event, give us a call, we would love to work with you!